The Healing Touch massage studio serves clients from Albany, Corvallis and surrounding areas. Sessions are available by appointment and can include Swedish massage, deep tissue, Medical massage, myofascial release and assisted stretching.
Massage therapy is a powerful ally to promote your health and comfort. It can relieve chronic pain that saps your energy and takes a toll on your emotions, and can restore freedom of movement and enjoyment of life.
MASSAGE THERAPY can:
- help release chronic muscular tension and pain, including low-back pain, frozen shoulders and persistent neck pain
- increase joint flexibility
- reduce mental/physical fatigue and stress
- promote faster healing of injured muscular tissue
- improve posture
- reduce blood pressure and improve circulation
- promote better sleep and improve concentration
- lessen depression and anxiety
- strengthen the immune system and enhance an overall sense of well-being
YOUR MASSAGE EXPERIENCE:
The Healing Touch massage therapy room is designed for a warm, comfortable massage experience that includes soft background music, and aromatic oils. For optimal results, communication occurs as needed during your massage to customize your session in terms of depth of pressure and techniques used.
THE STUDIO LOCATION:
Located in a quiet neighborhood in southwest Albany, Healing Touch Massage is just a 15-minute drive from downtown Corvallis. Please ask for the easy directions when you make your appointment.
Medical massage can be an important part of your recovery from an automobile accident or other injuries. It often requires a doctor's prescription. A medical massage treatment may be spent entirely on specific areas of concern rather than full-body massage. It requires maintenance of extensive chart notes for the purpose of insurance billing.
|1 hour Medical massage||$80|